Array of Pointers in C
- Since a pointer type is just another type, we can have arrays of pointers.
C Declare Array of Pointers
- To declare an array of pointers, we use the following syntax.
- To declare an array of pointers to char.
- The Above declares an array of pointers of type char* and initializes them with string constants
- We then use the for loop to print out all three sentences by accessing an appropriate pointer through a subscript operator as in langs[i]
- The subscript operator  acts as a dereference operator.
langs[i]expression is equivalent to
- Using a subscript operator with an index on a pointer as in
langs[i]means increment a pointer by
iplaces and dereference it.