Discord Server Rules
- Every Discord server needs to have clear and understandable rules to keep the community healthy and engaged.
- Whenever rules are not clear , this leads to accusations of unfairness and nepotism.
1. Be respectful It will help if you respect all users, regardless of your liking towards them. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. No Inappropriate Language The use of profanity should be kept to a minimum. However, any derogatory language towards any user is prohibited.
3. No spamming Don't send a lot of small messages right after each other. Do not disrupt chat by spamming.
4. No pornographic/adult/other NSFW material It is a community server and not meant to share this kind of material.
5. No advertisements We do not tolerate any advertisements, whether it be for other communities or streams. You can post your content in the media channel if it is relevant and provides actual value (Video/Art)
6. No offensive names and profile pictures You will be asked to change your name or picture if the staff deems them inappropriate.
7. Server Raiding Raiding or mentions of raiding are not allowed.
8. Direct & Indirect Threats Threats to other users of DDoS, Death, DoX, abuse, and other malicious threats are prohibited and disallowed.
9. Follow the Discord Community Guidelines You can find them here
10. Do not join voice chat channels without permission of the people already in there If you see that they have a free spot, join and ask whether they have an open area, but leave if your presence is not wanted by whoever was there first.
11. The Admins and Mods will Mute/Kick/Ban per discretion. If you feel mistreated, dm an Admin, and we will resolve the issue.
All Channels will have pinned messages explaining what they are there for and how everything works. If you don't understand something, feel free to ask!
- Your presence in this server implies accepting these rules, including all further changes.
- These changes might be done at any time without notice, and it is your responsibility to check for them.
Voice chat rules
* No voice chat channel hopping. * No annoying, loud or high pitch noises. * Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible. * Push to talk only. * Moderators reserve the right to disconnect you from a voice channel if your sound quality is poor. * Moderators reserve the right to disconnect, mute, deafen, or move members to and from voice channels.
If you're looking the expand the template above I recommend taking a look at this list by Ryonez and copy the ones you like.