ModuleNotFoundError : No module named ‘matplotlib’
- The reason why we’re getting this error is that we do not have the
- Then, you must install the Matplotlib library.
Install the matplot lib library.
To install the library go ahead and visit the website
Make sure you have at least Python version 3.4 and above installed.
To check what Python version you have installed.
python3 --version. 3.9.6
- Copy the below Command and install them
python -m pip install -U matplotlib
- If this Command doesn’t work, change to
python3 -m pip install -U matplotlib
- That’s it, that’s how you install the
matplotliblibrary for python. Now you are good to go.
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt plt.plot(,) # Do anything with it