- HTML is a markup language that allows developers to format the content and create a dynamic web page.
- You can turn the text into bold, create the boxes and
- Tables, buttons, and bullets to the page.
- It performs the page dynamic and interactive.
- It will enable your users to click on certain elements and open new pages from the existing page.
- Choosing out data on a web page
- Slider with Animations
- Show or Hide Information
- It enables you to build compact applications without any hassle
Back-end development represents everything that goes on behind the scenes when you do something on a web app or website. Mostly, it refers to the application's server-side and the communication that goes on between the front-end (the browser) and the database.
- It is designed to make it easy to build scalable, secure network applications using a lightweight, efficient I/O model that is non-blocking and event-driven.
- Event-Driven and Asynchronous
- Single-Thread, Scalable
- No Buffering
Express JS, a framework built as a flexible but minimal web app framework for Node.js
- It is a web application server framework built on Node.js to help us create various types of web applications
- ExpressJS is an open-source, free software stack that encourages us in building dynamic web applications and websites
- It is used to help us build server-based applications instantly.