- Way to install python packages in a virtual environment
- Officially recommended Python packaging tool from Python.
- Gets install globally
- Allows us to add/remove packages easily
- Similar to
$pip install pipenv
- The Above, which installs all the things in
PATHhas to be modified.
- If user installation is done, then you need to add the correct folder to your PATH.
Add the right folder to your PATH variable.
PYTHON_BIN_PATH="$(python3 -m site --user-base)/bin" PATH="$PATH:$PYTHON_BIN_PATH"
- Virtual environments are created and handled using various methods.
- Pipenv is one of the easiest ways to do it.
Pipenv Install Intructions