Visual Studio SignTool.exe Not Found
Basically, for VS 2015, this would be:
- Open Programs and Features
- Select "Microsoft Visual Studio 2015" and click "Change"
- Press "Modify" to progress to Features options
- Select "Windows and Web Development", then tick "ClickOnce Publishing Tools" for installation
- Then "Next" and then "Update"
The signtool.exe appeared after also installing the sdk:
If you do not care about sign your program when you publish, just right click your project then choose Properties --> Signing --> un-check Sign the ClickOnce manifest .